miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

My Favorite Gadget

iPod image tuned up at Befunky.com
The iPod is my favorite gadget for so many reasons:
First, it can be loaded with tons of music, it can display the lyrics to sing along, or the music sheet to play along, its just awesome.

Aside from that, it can hold 64GB of memory, you can record videos, save photos, and load them from the computer

And finally, the connectivity makes it awesome, suppourting wifi (4G the iPhone), makes it perfect to keep track online of social networks.

I consider better than most desktop computers.

Hear about my gadget here:
Discussion » My favorite Gadget!!!

But technology is something that I really like.


HTC Dream with Android OS
Who can compare the first pong game with the newest video game in the market?, I'll tell you, people who really apreciate theese things, like me.



You see, remember when talking with someone on the other side of the world was a Sci-Fi thing?, and now We live in the middle of this technology and don't care much about it, we are now used to it, I believe we just can't let technology die.

It must keep evolving, and changing over time.




Hear about it:
Discussion » What's technology? How do you integrate technology in your EFL class?


What do you think about this?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario